When your teeth become stained or discolored over time you may become self-conscious about the appearance of your smile. The good news is that stained teeth can be quickly and professionally whitened at our office using the Zoom® teeth whitening system.
- Using the Zoom® system, One of our highly trained staff will first securely cover your gums and lips to protect them from the whitening gel
- They will then apply a thin layer of whitening gel to your teeth
- That gel is exposed to the activating light for 20 minutes, and this is done two to three times
- After the third session, a fluoride gel is applied to your teeth to reduce any sensitivity
- The treatment itself takes an hour, and counting the preparation and finishing up, your visit is 90 minutes
- The Zoom® system will lighten your teeth up to eight shades whiter
Advantages of the Zoom® whitening system
- Zoom® is non-invasive and completely safe
- Guaranteed Success program!
- Aside from temporary mild tooth sensitivity, there are no side effects to the procedure
- The whole process is professionally regulated by our highly-trained staff
- The results can last many years with proper care
- You will be given a follow-up kit to take home, with professional-strength whitening gel. Your teeth could continue to whiten further after the initial in-office treatment. Everyone is different as to how white their teeth can become.
If you are in the San Francisco or Oakland area and would like to use the Zoom® professional whitening system to brighten your smile, please contact us today to set up your complimentary consultation.
Teeth whitening is an easy and inexpensive way to brighten and improve the overall look of your smile. If you would like to find out how professional teeth whitening can help make your smile sparkle, contact us today to schedule your complimentary consultation.
For more information, please call: (510) 232-3143 or send an email today.